- Ends ca. 470 mm wide
- Front of grips ca. 410 mm wide (bars flare outward)
- Rise/Drop: 17 mm (bars can be turned upside-down)
- Stem clamp diameter: 25.4 mm
- Grip area diameter: 23.8 mm
- fits “road” levers and bar-end shifters
- Weight: 216 g
- Meets EN “Racing Bike” standard for fatigue resistance
Elysees 25.4 Ø Handlebars
An elegant, slightly curved swept-back bar for a more upright position. Named after the “Champs Elysées” city bike by the French constructeur René Herse. These handlebars fit “road” brake levers (23.8 mm). They do not fit mountain bike levers.
Made by Nitto to their “superlight” specifications. Polished (aluminum) finish, no visible logos.
25.4 mm clamp. Made in Japan. 5 year warranty.