All fenders include everything you need to mount to a frame designed for fenders:
- 2 fenders
- 2 stays
- 3 leather washers to go between frame/rack and fender
- 4 extra-short eyebolts (Daruma) to attach fenders to stays
- 1 eyebolt (Daruma) to attach fender to fork crown
- Choice of attachment of stay to frame eyelet:
- 4 R-clamps (for threaded eyelets)
- 4 eyebolts (for threadless eyelets)
- Detailed, illustrated mounting instructions
- Sorry, no sliding brackets, etc., available to mount these fenders to bikes without threaded bridges. These fenders are difficult to attach to bicycles not specifically designed for metal fenders.
Read more about our fenders on our blog.