Available with standard or extralight casings. The extralight casing not only reduces the tire’s weight, but is also more supple, thus increasing the tire’s speed and comfort even further.
Compass 700C x 35 Bon Jon Pass
The Bon Jon Pass is our Goldilocks tire: at 700C x 35 mm, it fits bikes that have extra clearance around the Stampede Pass (32 mm), but not enough space for a Barlow Pass (38mm). Bon Jon Pass is accessed via a relatively smooth gravel road on the Olympic Peninsula. The moderate gradient allows you to let your bike fly, and these tires are perfect for surfaces like that.
On pavement, the Bon Jon Pass will outcorner narrower tires thanks to its greater width and its lower pressure, both of which keep more rubber in contact with the road surface. The Bon Jon Pass will glide over chipseal where narrower or less supple tires will chatter. If your bike can fit this tire, you won’t be disappointed.
Made in Japan.
- Clincher, folding bead
- Tan sidewalls
- Low rolling resistance
- Excellent grip
- Superior comfort
- Light weight
- Classic appearance
- Clincher tires with the ride of a good tubular
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 90 psi (6.2 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 60 psi (4 bar)
- 355 g
- as "Standard" model, but with:
- Ultra-light, ultra-supple casing
- Choice of black or tan sidewalls
- Further improved comfort
- Ultra-low rolling resistance
- 303 g