Available with standard or extralight casings. The extralight casing not only reduces the tire’s weight, but is also more supple, thus increasing the tire’s speed and comfort even further.
Compass 700C x 44 Snoqualmie Pass
Named after the pass that carried the Olympian Hiawatha express train to Seattle, the Snoqualmie Pass tires are ideally suited for riding on the loose gravel of the rail trail that now traverses the pass. Enjoy the speed of the supple casing on pavement, and the floatation of a wide tire on gravel.
The Snoqualmie Pass also is a great way to transform the on-road performance of your 29″ mountain bike.
- Clincher, folding bead.
- Tan sidewalls.
- Low rolling resistance
- Excellent grip
- Superior comfort
- Light weight
- Classic appearance
- Clincher tires with the ride of a good tubular
- 378 g
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 75 psi (5.2 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 60 psi (4 bar)
- as "Standard" model, but with:
- Ultra-light, ultra-supple casing
- Choice of black or tan sidewalls
- Further improved comfort
- Ultra-low rolling resistance
- 329 g