Available with standard or extralight casings. The extralight casing not only reduces the tire’s weight, but is also more supple, thus increasing the tire’s speed and comfort even further.
Compass 26″ x 1.8″ Naches Pass
The 26″ Naches Pass evokes one of the less traveled routes across the Cascade Range. The 26″ wheel size is ideally suited for adventure touring, because spares are available all over the world, and many touring bikes are built for that wheel size. Wouldn’t it be tempting to chart an alternative route from the Pacific to the Atlantic, traveling across Naches Pass and similar little-traveled routes?
Made in Japan.
- Clincher, folding bead
- Tan sidewalls
- Low rolling resistance
- Excellent grip
- Superior comfort
- Light weight
- Classic appearance
- Clincher tires with the ride of a good tubular
- 350 g
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 75 psi (5.2 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 60 psi (4 bar)
- as "Standard" model, but with:
- Ultra-light, ultra-supple casing
- Choice of black or tan sidewalls
- Further improved comfort
- Ultra-low rolling resistance
- 300 g