All fenders include everything you need to mount to a frame designed for fenders:
- 2 fenders
- 2 stays
- 3 leather washers to go between frame/rack and fender
- 4 extra-short eyebolts (Daruma) to attach fenders to stays
- 1 eyebolt (Daruma) to attach fender to fork crown
- Choice of attachment of stay to frame eyelet:
- 4 R-clamps (for threaded eyelets)
- 4 eyebolts (for threadless eyelets)
- Sliding bracket to attach fender to brake bridge (optional)
- Detailed, illustrated mounting instructions
If your bike does not have amounting hole facing the fender on the seatstay bridge, use the Honjo sliding bracket.
Not sure which fender size is correct for your bike? Click here for our recommendations.