Note: The packaging on these tubes is marked 26″ and the SV14A may not note compatibility with 650B (ISO 584). Don’t worry: These tubes are compatible with your 650B tires. (The diameter of a 650B tire is only 4% larger than 26″ tire, and tubes easily stretch that much.) The SV14A is what we use in our own 650B x 42 tires.
Schwalbe Tubes for 650B and 26″ Tires
$9.00 – $16.00
Quality tubes can be hard to find, and we have had problems with “no-name” tubes suddenly losing air: valves come loose, tubes split along the seams or just develop mysterious flats. These are made by Schwalbe, and of very high quality. 40 mm long Presta valve.
SV12 Standard (149g) is for:
- 650B x 32-42 mm
- 26″ x 1.25″ – 1.75″ (30 – 44 mm)
SV14A Superlight (108g) is for:
- 650B x 37-48 mm
- 26″ x 1.5″ – 2.3″ (35 – 54 mm)
SV13 Standard (183g) is for:
- Switchback Hill 650B x 48 mm
- Rat Trap Pass 26″ x 2.3″ (54 mm)
SV11A (96g) is for:
- Elk Pass 26″ x 1.25″ (32 mm)
Made in Indonesia.
- High quality
- No more valves coming loose, seams splitting...
- Removable valve cores for compatibility with sealant or inline valve extenders.