- Ends ca. 470 mm wide
- Front of grips ca. 410 mm wide (bars flare outward)
- Rise/Drop: 17 mm (bars can be turned upside-down)
- Fits “road” levers and bar-end shifters
- Does not fit mountain bike levers
- Weight: 216 g
- Meets EN “Racing Bike” standard for fatigue resistance
An elegant, slightly curved swept-back bar. Named after the "Champs Elysées" city bike by the French constructeur René Herse. These handlebars fit “road” brake levers. They do not fit mountain bike levers.
Made by Nitto to their “superlight” specifications. Polished (aluminum) finish, no visible logos.
25.4 mm clamp. Made in Japan. 5 year warranty.
We recommend Grand Bois stems
Read more about our handlebars on our blog.