- 45 mm wide
- Front wheel coverage:
105 cm, 165°
- Rear wheel coverage:
130 cm, 200°
- Rolled edges keep water inside
- Stiff aluminum construction is rattle-free
- Hammered finish hides dents and scratches
Aluminum fenders keep you drier and your bike cleaner. The uninterrupted inside profile and rolled edges keep water inside, rather than let it drip onto your feet and drivetrain. Generous coverage prevents spray at the source. Stiff U-shaped stays keep the fender securely mounted, so it does not rattle or resonate on rough roads. The hammered finish not only looks great, but it also hides dents and scratches.
All fenders include everything you need to mount to a frame designed for fenders:
- 2 fenders
- 2 stays
- 3 leather washers to go between frame/rack and fender
- 4 extra-short eyebolts (Daruma) to attach fenders to stays
- 1 eyebolt (Daruma) to attach fender to fork crown
- Choice of attachment of stay to frame eyelet:
- 4 P-clamps (for threaded eyelets)
- 4 eyebolts (for threadless eyelets)
- Detailed, illustrated mounting instructions
- Sorry, no sliding brackets, etc., available to mount these fenders to bikes without threaded bridges. These fenders are difficult to attach to bicycles not specifically designed for metal fenders.
Made in Japan.
Read more about our fenders on our blog.